[DML] Re: Engine runs rough after pop & smoke from engine bay

[DML] Re: Engine runs rough after pop & smoke from engine bay

Thank you soooo much. The problem has been fixed. Apparently what
happened was the engine backfired and the pressure pushed one of the
fuel injectors out of the boot. I pushed the injector back in and
secured the retaining clip and the rough idle completly went away.
On a side note what would have caused the backfire in the first
place? This is the first time it has ever backfired, I recently
leaned the fuel adjustment because the engine started to surge at
idle, but i only leaned it a very tiny amount. Once again thank you
so much.

Justin Alivandi 16579

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Harold McElraft" <hmcelraft@xxxx>