[DML] Re: Association

Hello Everyone,

First of all, if anyone would like to ask a direct question about the Association feel free to
email us on our website.  I do not frequent on the dml like many but I will do my best.
Many are speaking to my board member affiliation like I had a direct connection with the
past politics.  I do not.  Please understand that.  Like I stated before, I recently decided to
contribute my time to the Association after many years of being a member and help out
rather than be critical.  Just like other car shows and other local clubs, Association
members and board members have attended several events and clubs.  If anyone would
like to write about activities at a car show or local club event feel free to do so.  You can
send a story to us directly on our website.

I am not looking at the past but excited about the future.  It is hard for me to answer if the
dml is a good thing now when it was damaging to the Association in the past.  Like I said
before, I am not connected with the past politics.  And like many DeLorean owners, I want
to have a great time with the DeLorean, learn and enjoy.  Thank you for the many who
have been emailing us to help contribute to the future of the Association and hope to hear
from more of you in the future.

Respectfully,

Tony Hilger
DeLorean Owners Association