[DML] Attention California DeLorean Owners

[DML] Attention California DeLorean Owners

Hello Everyone,

I would like to tell all of you about a great event on Sunday July 17th
10am-4pm.  Art Center College of Design in Pasadena will be having a Car
Classic Auto Show.  Association members Dorothy and Brian Gates will be
displaying their DeLorean on the grass along with other fine automobiles.
It will be a great opportunity to mingle with local DeLorean owners and
world famous auto designers.

This year's Car Classic features:

Keynote speaker Gordon Murray, acclaimed designer of racecars and
supercars, including the McLaren F1 and Mercedes SLR McLaren

Hot Rod Panel featuring Chip Foose and other award-winning designers

100 stunning examples of automotive design from the nation's top car
collectors

One of the largest exhibits of automotive art by Art Center alumni ever
assembled in celebration of the College's 75th anniversary.

Please visit the official Art Center Auto Classic website.

http://www.artcenter.edu/carclassic/

I hope to see you all there.  Please RSVP to my email address before the end
of June if you do wish to attend.  I will be driving from Orange County and
we will arrange other DeLoreans who wish to caravan.  Other groups will
caravan from the Los Angeles and Ventura County areas as well.  Hope to see
you and your DeLoreans soon.

Kind Regards,

Tony Hilger

DeLorean Owners Association-vice president