[DML] the 1st DMC Italian meeting June 2005

[DML] the 1st DMC Italian meeting June 2005

The First DeLorean Italian Meeting
June 24-25-26, 2005 :: Cattolica (Rimini), North Italy

The DeLorean Italian Club (aka CID, Club Italiano DeLorean), with
the collaboration of Cattolica municipality and the Advertising
Agency E20, organizes the first DeLorean meeting in Italy.

We are glad to send you an official invitation.

Event Schedule

Friday June, 24th

? 20.00 Teatro della Regina (Queen's Theater) : opening, "BTTF
backstage" screening, debate
? 21.00 Teatro della Regina (Queen's Theater) : BTTF trilogy
showing

Saturday June, 25th

? 15.00 Arena della Regina (Queen's Arena) : gadgets selling
? 15.00 Teatro della Regina : BTTF cartoons screening
? 16.30 Teatro della Regina : meeting with the Italian voice actors
? 18.30 Teatro della Regina : John Z. DeLorean tribute,
documentaries showing
? 19.30 Teatro della Regina : meeting with the designer mr.
Giorgetto Giugiaro
? 21.00 Cattolica centro (Cattolica downtown) : DeLorean cars show
? 23.00 Piazza I Maggio (1st May Square) : spectacular introducing
of all DeLorean cars. Surrounding the square, BTTF background musics
and light effects. Pictures with fans and tourists. Cars procession
up to the Arena della Regina

Sunday June, 26th

? 16.00 Arena della Regina : gadgets selling
? 17.00 Teatro della Regina : BTTF cartoons screening, bonus extra,
ect.
? 19.30 Teatro della Regina : meeting with the Italian voice actors,
debate
? 20.30 closing cerimony with thanks & compliments for all
participants

Special Guests

Mr. Giorgetto Giugiaro (DMC-12 designer from Italdesign Turin)
Mr. Alessandro Rossi (Biff Tannen voice actor)
Mr. Sandro Acerbo (Marty McFly voice actor)
Mr. Dario Penne (Doc Emmet L. Brown voice actor)
Mrs. Annarita Pasanisi (Loraine B. McFly voice actress)
main Italian press & VIPs

Important note :

The DeLorean Italian Club did ask and obtain the FULL support of
UNIVERSAL PICTURES ITALY.
We will use the copyright for all audio/visual materials
(advertisements, movies, cartoons, theatre bills, ect?).

Also the Italian newspaper "IL RESTO DEL CARLINO" (from Bologna)
will publish a special edition.

I would like to remind you that we will offer FREE ACCOMODATION for
foreign visitors.

We expect that many Europeans will drive their own DMC-12 up to
Italy.

American friends are always welcome (of course we do not ask you to
come with the cars!).

Everybody, interested in the event, must GUARANTEE own presence.

We need NAME, SURNAME, PHONE NUMBER, COMPLETE ADDRESS, CAR VIN
NUMBER, CAR LICENSE PLATE NUMBER for the reservation.

We will book and pay in advance the hotel rooms. We will reserve a
parking area for each DMC-12 during the meeting.

We suggest to come to Italy during Saturday and Sunday, because we
are afraid that you can get bored on Friday (all movies are dubbed
in Italian).

We will send an exhaustive road map and our mobile phone numbers.

PLEASE do not forget to register yourself.
http://www.ritornoalfuturo.org/raduno1/regdmc.php
(All fields are required)

For further info, do not hesitate to contact me.
CID@xxxxxxxxxxx
(Please write "DeLorean meeting" as the mail object)

Also refer to the international section on our forum
http://www.ritornoalfuturo.org/forum/

Thanks very much for the kind attention.
I really hope to see you in the FUTURE!

Edoardo Auteri
DeLorean Italian Club
Secretary