[DML] Re: Replacing Brake Master Cylinder

[DML] Re: Replacing Brake Master Cylinder

Gently rap on the Master Cylinder on both top and bottom, until it
comes free. Taping it with a 3lb. sledge works wonders.

Bench bleeding is getting all the air out of the M/C itself, and
filling it with brake fluid. And you only need to do this, if the M/C
wasn't already bleed for you. Check with your vendor whom you purchased
it from, to see if it was, prior to being shipped out to you.

-Robert
vin 6585 "X"