Re: [DML] plans for torsion bar adjustment jig

Re: [DML] plans for torsion bar adjustment jig

Torsion Bars should not be adjusted, these are factory set & the only thing that you
can do is replace the strut if it's sagging, in the cold the strut will sag in the heat it will
expand & not sag. if you do any thing to the torsion bar you must be prepared to
spend the extra money to replace the broken torsion Bar, windsield or the back
window " depending on which one brakes when torsion bar gives way. this has been
posted quite a few times as this was the worst thing someone came up with as torsion
bars are even more scares & expensive due to this bad adjustment.

Lawrence  00538