[DML] SonnyV? There's a bigger issue here!

[DML] SonnyV? There's a bigger issue here!

I normally would accept Stephen's apology in this regard but I am bothered
by Marc's assertion that DMCH has used the Meta Tags of their competitors on
their website. This is not only unethical, it is in fact, considered illegal
in most places. For those that don't know what these tags are, they are used
to direct search engines such as Lycos or Google to your site. That means
someone that types in "P.J. Grady" into the search engine might find
themselves directed to a DMCH site! It's a little like standing in front of
a competitors store and stealing away his customers as they approach and
walking them over to your place....Not cool at all and if I were Grady, I'd
be pretty pissed! . (You can't be K-mart and put Wal-Mart's name on your
site just to fool the search engines.) If this is true, and it should be
substantiated, then I would say that this "Mea Culpa" from Stephen has lost
all credibility. As for everyone that is sick of this thread, they should
realize that in order to maintain the integrity of this "list" and to assure
the members that there is no underlying ulterior motives to theses posts,
this stuff MUST to be exposed and weeded out.  Otherwise, if left unchecked,
this list will become just another info-mercial in cyberspace. One I would
choose not to participate in. WAKE UP FOLKS! I commend Marc for his efforts
to keep things on the level!
Rustproof