[DML] Re: DMCH Addresses SonnyV

I think I share the opinion of many that this thread needs to be
dropped.  We have all
heard this as much as we want to, and I feel only a few people
actually cared in the first
place.  I have always supported DMCH, and will continue to do so.
They have always been
honest and straightforward with me as a customer, and were quick
to solve the one
problem I had in an order (I got one less Oil Filter than I ordered).
 James Epsey is the
same way, and is always prompt in returning emails that I have sent
him regarding
questions about certain DMCH products I am looking into buying.  Stephen appologized
for the
whole SonnyV
issue, which is what the few who were so upset were asking for.  Lets
consider it over and
done with.  We are all adults here, let bygones be bygones.   We are
all entitled to our own
opinions about each other, but lets not publicly use this list to
bash one another.

Please direct all hate mail about my post to me direcly, and not
clutter up this great
resource for DeLorean owners.
Patrick C.
1880