Free Advice--It isn't Free to Anybody!

As usual David T. hit the nail on the head. Although I don't ALWAYS
agree with his tech. advice (Not to worry 95% of the time isn't too
shabby!)he consistently displays a depth of common sense and wisdom
in a world where common sense is an uncommon commodity.Whew, thats a
tongue twister! Maybe if people follow his advice venders will get
more work done AND have more time to respond to tech. questions on
the DML where it will benefit everyone.

BTW when I asked in my last post(#37992)"Isn't anyone brave on this
list?" I completely forgot about Mark Levy. He privately reminded me
that he is indeed brave and I completely concur. Remember all his
posts on door lift pistons? Of course you do. He is one BRAVE
dude! :) A little CONSTRUCTIVE criticism never hurt anyone (I think).

I also want to take this opportunity to thank everyone who responded
to that post on the list. These comments mean the world to me. You
can't buy advertising like that. (OK Christian your check is in the
mail.:) Knut,if you would post our correspondence about my reference
to you in the message it would clear up any confusion that may exist
on that matter. Thanks ahead of time.

My good friend Mike Deluca sometimes refers to Debby and I
as "Delorean Royalty". That usually embarrases me to no end but if
you peaple keep this up I may just start believing him! I'll know
this has happened when I start walking around with my nose tilted
upward and speaking in "Locust Valley Lockjaw"!

Anyway,thanks to all once again.

Sincerely,
Rob Grady
P.J.Grady Inc.