Re: In Search Of: Stainless Steel repair

Re: In Search Of: Stainless Steel repair

Travis - A member of PNDC (Seattle area) knows of a shop here that
has done an excellent job of stainless sheet metal repair on a
damaged DeLorean. If you would like further information, please
contact me off-list and I will get you the detailed information for
this shop. In addition, PNDC has long used Dally's Autobody, up in
Mount Vernon, Washington, for DeLorean body repairs. Mr. Bonner, the
owner, was trained by DMC in the "stainless arts", and has been an
extremely valuable resource.

Toby Peterson
DeLorean Parts Northwest, LLC
www.delorean-parts.com