Hi + insurance for non US residents

 Hi all on the list, I have been on the list for a while now, however
this is my first post, I would just like to say hi and happy new year
to all. I am visiting the U.S. for 2 weeks and I will be arriving
this thursday 08/01/04 in Idaho, I am collecting my Delorean and I am
driving down to Dallas, I just wondered if any of you had any ideas
who I could contact to insure me to drive the car whilst i'm in the
U.S. The guy who I bought the delorean off has arrange a temporary
license for me is there anything else I will need. All help and
advice is greatly appreciated.

many thanks

andy