Re: [DML] Re: In Desperate need of pass side light grey door sill carpet

Re: [DML] Re: In Desperate need of pass side light grey door sill carpet NO VENDORS HAVE SILL there is a place in florida that makes carpet kits

Hi David do you have any idea i tried all vendors
where to get a passenger side ilght grey door sill
carpet piece just the threshhold sill piecs the one
with the vinyl srip glued to it?? Some said there was
a Florida Place that sold carpet kits for the delorean
it was on this site in question formate a couple of
weeks ago it is in florida and you can buy carpet kits
that they special make await your respons