Re: Grady or Houston?

I might be a good person to ask, since my car recently got back from
Robs shop (about 2 months ago i think)>First off, Rob is a real nice
guy, very knowledgable and helpful. When i had my car trailered
there he was really busy, but he took my car anyway. After 5 weeks,
maybe less it was ready, I had a major service done to it(atleast to
my knowledge) 200 point inspection, complete tune-up all the
recalls, afew Zillas, lowering of the suspension, miscellaneous
powder coating etc...my car sat for several years in a garage in
california before i bought it...maybe that helped things because i
gave Rob the OK to fix anything and everything and it only cost me
close to $5,000 keep in mind i requested some of the work that wasnt
necessary....so I think 6-$7,000 is kinda high unless you need some
big ticket items like fuel distributors etc..I have complete trust
in Rob and and his service is excellent I live in NYC so my car was
going there regardless, I cant say anything about DMC HOUSTON,
because ive never had the pleasure of dealing with them as far as
service on my car goes due to geographical limitations, but I dont
think youll go wrong with either of the 2 shops I will say this
though, there shouldnt be any questions on what Rob can or cant do,
PJ Grady is as complete a Delorean repair shop as anyone else...you
can contact me off the list if you want to know what was done on my
car and for how much , i have a record of whats been done to the car
somewhere.