Re: New problems on #3299

Jump the wires going to the otterstadt switch with a paper clip. Turn
the key on. If the fans don't run then it is one of the following:
bad circuit breaker
bad fan fail relay or bypass wire burnt
wiring problem
bad fan motors
For the high idle make sure that the throttle is returning all the way
to the idle position, the arm hits the idle micro and makes it click
you fix all the vacuum leaks, the link from the throttle spool to the
throttle plates isn't worn out. Check that all the vacuum hose are
routed correctly, not leaking, cracked or split.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Enid/Jeremiah <hispanicangeleyes@xxxx>
wrote:
> Hey there everyone.
>
> I have been working alot on #3299 that I bought Nov 11th.
Replaced the governor, vacuum modulator, applied the major tuneup kit
for automatics, flushed the fuel lines, and replaced the control
pressure regulator. Now I have two new symptoms, everyone - give me
your best ideas.