Re: DML problems

 ( Moderators Note - With this reply we will end the thread concerning the "DML Problems" with private e-mail about leaving a D out in the snow. Marty, this weeks moderator)

Hello, I think It´s cool that our cars are in use all year and it´s really
up to the owner to decide what to do with it. I would never drive my D in salt but as far as I know is snow quite much like water..... And I think ourDeloreans can stand a little water .... ;)

I know a guy here in Sweden who drives all year and of course there is so
much rust on it... But thats because we (sadly) use a lot of salt on our roads.

/Marcus
Vin 3044