DML problems

I just received an email from a fellow DML member calling me a !$@HOLE for leaving my car outside to let some snow get on it.

I have a picture on my Yahoo photo website if you would like to see my car covered in snow.

I know there are other members on this list and other lists that also drive there car in the snow, mud, salt, sand and put there car through much more severe conditions i let my car sit out for two days in the snow. The reason my car was outside for two days was i needed the garage for repairing my winter beater, it snowed so i snapped a picture of it.

The fact is there is no reason to send harassing and name calling emails to any of the DML members.

I would hate for this member to send you an email like the one i received.

Thank you
Mark and 6683

Come see all of my Photo's at my Website.
http://photos.yahoo.com/snextime