Re: [DML] DML problems

I just want to say that this is truly sad and I'm sorry you were shown
disrespect when you so obviously love your DeLorean. Now I'm a person who
loves my DeLorean to a somehwat obsessive state. Yet she is also my daily
driver, meaning I'll take her out even in the worst Oregon rain. Is this
considered abuse? Does not the very fact that it was designed with
windshield wipers suggest the car was built to handle inclement weather? I
don't believe that a couple days in the snow would ever do any damage to
your car. Honestly I thought the pictures were kind of cool. Sort of
beauty of machine meets splendor of nature. I hope you won't consder this a
"DML problem" and see that it's just one person. There are many people on
here who can see you truly care about your car.

payne