DC Area Side Trip (Tucker Museum) Before Mid Atlantic Spring Social

DC Area Side Trip (Tucker Museum) Before Mid Atlantic Spring Social

Plans taking shape among owners passing through DC on way to Mid
Atlantic Spring Social 2004 to add following side trip:

Is a Tucker museum in close DC suburb (Alexandria VA) with 3 restored
cars. We'd very much like to visit it while in the area.

Is all *VERY* tentative at this point, but early plan appears to be:

Thursday
-Carolina owners caravan to DC after work/school.
-Other out of state owners make way to DC if they want to join museum
visit (Carolina caravan can move as far west as I-85 if that helps).
-Some owners ALREADY in DC area (lucky schmucks).

Friday
-Visit Tucker museum during day.
-Social at owner Mike Pack's house afterwards (has concours DeLo BTW)
-Are 1001 other things to do in Nation's Capital if people still have
energy...

Saturday
-People attending Mid Atlantic Spring Social caravan to Westwood NJ
(expected location) -- 250 more miles!

If anyone on List wants to join us for either Tucker museum visit or
caravan to Spring Social, please consider this an open invite (Mid
Atlantic owners could come down to DC then join caravan back to own
social).

Of course actual date will be determined by whatever weekend Spring
Social is held.

*** Special thanks to Mike Pack, who knows Tucker owner personally,
for coordinating not only this side trip, but a DC area social too!
Needless to say:
-RSVP's are in order as April gets closer
-A hat should be passed to reimburse Mike for all expenses
-Some owners will already have 500 plus miles behind them at this
point -- let's keep Friday social INFORMAL

Bill Robertson