Re: Holiday cards

The remaining cards have been shipped (today). Some went first class,
some priority depending on how many there were in the order. I went
for cheap since at this price there really wansn't much margin. If
you contacted me and never heard back something went wrong. There are
a couple sets left but it would be hard to get them out in time for
Christmas at this point. If you did contact me, heard back, and
haven't paid yet, please do. Or Bad Things Will Happen.

Dave (swingle(AT)dmcnews.com)