      1. RE: sandblasting
           From: "John Hervey" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Very basic question about SS clutch line replacement
           From: "supermattthehero" <supermatty@xxxxxxx>
      3. Re: Spark Advance During Cold Start
           From: "content22207" <brobertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: sandblasting
           From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. VIN 10115 Update
           From: Louie Golden <louie@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: Where to check for water leaks into the car?
           From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. Delorean seen in FHM!
           From: "Robert Moseley" <videobob@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Speedometer Recalibration
           From: "Robert Moseley" <videobob@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. Holiday cards
           From: James Espey <james@xxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2003 21:20:10 -0800
   From: "John Hervey" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: sandblasting

Mike, I have all the sand blasting equipment. What do you need done.
They would need to be sealed after you do it or the aluminum may oxidize
again.
John