Re: sandblasting

Check out www.tptools.com, they have alot of items (multiple blast
cabinets, blast media, as well as POR 15)that could be
helpful in keeping the cars in great shape. Just be careful with
the type of blast media you use on the aluminum. The wrong kind can
quickly ruin what you may be trying to save.
Stephen
Vin 3601

Is there a tool or sandblasting system you can buy retail to do this
yourself? As part of our ongoing restorations of these cars it
would be nice to clean and sandblast parts as we need to make
repairs...