Re: [DML] Door Ajar light comes on when I use overhead light?

Re: [DML] Door Ajar light comes on when I use overhead light?

Thanks,
I will check the grounds out.? The door ajar light also comes on when I open
the glove box lid, and still happens even when the fuse is in.? When hooking
up my battery this morning I also noticed that the seatbelt buzzer (or some
buzzer) went on and wouldn't go off (the keys were not even in the ignition).? I
got it to stop buzzing by jiggling the wires at the switch the door
depresses.? Unhooking the wires from that had no effect on the door ajar light, it still
comes on when I use the overhead light or the glovebox light.?

Any other ideas?
Patrick
1880