[DML] [OT] Re: Cup Holder - ADVANCED

Wayne, I think Bob either has a Gen3 or Gen4 (1996-2004) Taurus or
the LX or SHO model of the Gen1/2 Taurus. He's describing the
cupholder in the center console of these models and it sounds like
you have the pop-out type under the radio found in most Gen1's and
Gen2's (1986-1995). Just to eliminate any confusion. =)

Jon
1995 Taurus GL