      1. Re: Gullwing Option on New Lotus Elise...Can this work?
           From: Jan van de Wouw <delorean@xxxxxxx>
      2. Re: Cup Holder - ADVANCED
           From: Shannon Yocom <ssdelorean@xxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: Cup Holder - ADVANCED
           From: Jan van de Wouw <delorean@xxxxxxx>
      4. Dead frequency valve: Resolved.
           From: "cruznmd" <racuti1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: eyebrows/Fiberglass front end
           From: "dmcorlando2003" <SundeQuick@xxxxxxx>
      6. NEC show this weekend past
           From: "grimsby_paul" <grimsby_paul@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. New DeLorean owner; first technical question
           From: Enid/Jeremiah <hispanicangeleyes@xxxxxxxxx>
      8. Re: Cup Holder - ADVANCED
           From: PRC1216@xxxxxxx
      9. Re: Does anyone have an active carfax account?
           From: Jim Strickland <ihaveanaccount@xxxxxxxx>
     10. Re: Cup Holder - ADVANCED
           From: Samuel <samuel_yahoo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     11. RE: Cup Holder - ADVANCED
           From: "Jack Stiefel" <jack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     12. idle flux / stall / pickup line?
           From: Shannon Yocom <ssdelorean@xxxxxxxxx>
     13. 1983 Delorean Vin Numbers
           From: MichaelRPack1@xxxxxx
     14. Re: Does anyone have an active carfax account?
           From: NJP548@xxxxxxx
     15. Re: Fiberglass front fascia
           From: "d_rex_2002" <rich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     16. Starter Failed
           From: "EJ Chambers" <marmieej@xxxxxxxxx>
     17. Re: Rotten Engine Top Casting
           From: "content22207" <brobertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     18. RE: Re: Cup Holder - ADVANCED
           From: "jdl@xxxxxxxxxxx" <jdl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     19. RE: Starter Failed
           From: "John Hervey" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     20. Re: 1983 Delorean Vin Numbers
           From: "ronin5030" <yahoo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     21. RE: idle flux / stall / pickup line?