Re: [DML] Re: NEC show this weekend past

Re: [DML] Re: NEC show this weekend past

In a bit of defence of the cars.... I was also there as well and I think
you've over cooked your descriptions.

1. There was actually 4 Deloreans at the show.
2. The Back to the future Car is by far not in bad repair and is a fine
example of the car
3. One the cars had a broken rear screen due to a small accident at the show
and the new screen was put in on Sunday (AT THE SHOW ON SITE)
4 Another of the cars had just come out of a museum and has probable the
best frame and underside I have ever seen,200ish mile and very tidy.
The final car was a "Restoration in Progress" car that if you had seen it
when it first came over from US you would know the vast improvement that ahs
taken place with that car....

You clearly do not fine cars when you see them, An thinking they will be
better just because they are coming from The US you might be very
surprised......

These cars are 22 years old show me a 22 year old ford with no dings or
general ware and tear!!!!!

getting of my soap box now cause its totally out of character for me........

Cheers
Paul

www.dmc12.tk