Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 20:29:51 -0800
From: "John Hervey" <john@xxxx>
Subject: RE: idle flux / stall / pickup line?

Shannon, What is happening to the electrical side when this happens. The
fuel pump is an electric motor. When Your idling and the voltage drops the
fuel pump will slow down and your fuel pressure will drop and go down also.
It may look like a pump/fuel problem, but you said it was ok when you race
up the engine a little. Then voltage also goes up from the alternator and
your ok. Is the battery light coming on. If so then the voltage is dropping
so low the car thinks you have shut it off.
John Hervey
www.specialTauto.com