Re: eyebrows/Fiberglass front end

I would be interested in a fiberglass front.

Even the repairs that I have seen using the metal strips aren't to my
liking over the o\long term because I have noticed that the strips
themselves start to show on the fascia as well if the car is out in
the sun. Here in Florida not being in the sun & heat just isn't an
option.

Michael
2944

I have considered taking one of these front peices and making