Re: FRAME THANX

It is a shame you feel this way. I find the members of the DML, and
the DMCFORUM to be very helpful when they can be.

I don't recall your origional post, but in the past some of my
questions have gone unanswered. Not all questions can be answered,
but many can (or already have).

It would be a shame to loose your participation in the on-line
DeLorean community. So, please reconsider if maybe you have judged
too quickly?

Either way, good luck with your restoration. I hope to see you in
pigeon forge.

Marc