Once again,

Thanx,

Peter

P.S. The COMPLETE RESTORATION OF MY DELOREAN BEGINS TODAY and I
will no longer bother the rest of you "D" experts and owners for
your assistance. However, if you have any questions or need any
assistance, I WILL gladly respond to ALL of you if I know the
CORRECT answers to your questions. Also, since I am an
expert "cyber jock" I have recently discovered the "Cornacopia"
of "D" parts. Why gee, just two weeks ago, I purchase (and had
delivered) a Delorean frame in excellent condition.

I paid $200 for the frame which is currently suspended from my
garage ceiling. My wife would not allow me to clutter up the garage
floor because she needs the room for my babies strollers & "things."

This is # 6201 signing off.

Good bye