Re: [DML] No help from the List?

Peter,

It is too bad people did not respond to your question. Unfortunately, I have found the list to be very helpful sometimes and other times people do not respond.

My guess is that sometimes members are just too busy to check their email and write back. I know this is my case many times. However, I have posted many responses that can be found in the archives.

If you are a member of yahoo, you can search the archives on what people have done in the past.

I know there was a number of people doing different things to their frames.

Good luck on 6201

BOB