VIN 10115 auction update

I've been contacted by several parties who say they can't see the car online. To be able to see the car online, and to bid for it online you have to pay a non-refundable $200 registration fee. You don't have to come to NC to bid on the car, but even if you did you'd have to pay the same fee. I've gotten several emails from people wishing that I had posted the car was goingup for auction sooner. I only found out Friday afternoon that the car was currently up for auction. There was a fluke in the auction process, and thecar came up for auction suddenly. It's a wonder I even know that the car is up for auction now. Thanks to the watchful eye of the individual who was to buy it, we all know now. The second I found out this information, I posted it to the list because the individual who was the first to contact me about the car had to back out once he found out about the registration fee, and his inability to drive over to the auction on such short notice. I posted the car to the list rather than contact and verify/cross off the parties who contacted me in order after I first posted that I totalled the car. Because of such short notice, I felt that would be wasting valuable time, and I wanted to at least give everyone in the DeLorean community the equal chance of getting the car if they so desired. Believe me, I want the car to go to a good home, preferably to someone on the DML. I wouldn't purposefully hold back any info on the car. Why should I? Keep in mind to that the car was totalled by the insurance company of the at fault driver, and I signed over the title to them a month ago now. I haven't owned the car since that time period, so my personal interests have nothing to do with this less than ideal timing. It's just the way the dice have fallen. Good luck to any and all who decide to bid on the car. Drop me an email if you win the car... I'd like to keep track of what happens to it. Again, if anyone has any questions/concerns, contact me off-list.

Louie Golden
VIN 5252 Charlotte, NC

Pre-order the updated second edition of "DeLorean: Stainless Steel Illusion" now! Details <a href="http://www.stainless-steel-illusion.com"; target="_blank">here!</a>