      1. Re: stainless DMC license plate
           From: Louie Golden <louie@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: Jag Shop controversey
           From: "stitsien" <stitsien@xxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: DeLorean 5003 now parked
           From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: Disputing the $25,0000 rule
           From: DeLorean5000@xxxxxxxxxxx
      5. Re: Kayo Ong's Coil
           From: "content22207" <brobertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. RE: stainless DMC license plate
           From: "Jack Stiefel" <jack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. RE: D owners in the Charlotte NC area
           From: Travis Goodwin <tgoodwin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. 8 Simple Rules For Owning My Totally Cool DeLorean
           From: Tom Watkins <dmctom@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. Re: Kayo Ong's Coil
           From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. Re: Re: Kayo Ong's Coil
           From: "Elvis Nocita" <elvisnocita@xxxxxx>
     11. Re: Disputing the $25,0000 rule
           From: Soma576@xxxxxxx
     12. Re: Disputing the $25,0000 rule
           From: kKoncelik@xxxxxxx
     13. wrecked VIN 10115 up for auction
           From: Louie Golden <louie@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     14. pie and hose questions
           From: S E Ableman <s.ableman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2003 19:51:18 -0800 (PST)
   From: Louie Golden <louie@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: stainless DMC license plate

The ones on ebay are very flimsy aluminum. I bought one for about $10, and only kept it on my daily driver Pontiac for a few months. It sure didn't wear well... the black DMC paint faded/wore off and it got banged up very fast.

I want to know what people think of the REAL stainless ones that DeLorean Motor Center sells.
http://www.deloreanmotorcenter.com/_a7100123_stainless_lic_plate.html They sure are proud of them, but it seems I've heard they're incredibly well made. Any opinions?

Louie Golden
VIN 5252 Charlotte, NC

Pre-order the updated second edition of  "DeLorean: Stainless Steel Illusion" now! Details <a href="" href="http://www.stainless-steel-illusion.com">http://www.stainless-steel-illusion.com" target="_blank">here!</a>

Message: 2