headliner swap?

I just posted this to the ads section of the DMC News site, but figured I'd go ahead and post it to the list as well. My new DeLo came with black headliners from PJ Grady and fiberglass backer boards. My car is a grey interior, so I don't like the look. If anyone wants to do an even trade for grey or dark grey headliners, let me know. I can supply detailed digital photos if needed, and am willing to trade down with someone who has their original backer boards still in place, if the headliners are nice enough.

The car also has some very nicely preserved ORIGINAL (not repro) black floormats. I'd love to have a pair of grey original/repro floormats... anyone who would be interested in a trade let me know. Thanks!

Louie Golden
Charlotte, NC VIN 5252

Pre-order the updated second edition of "DeLorean: Stainless Steel Illusion" now! Details <a href="http://www.stainless-steel-illusion.com"; target="_blank">here!</a>