Re: [DML] Re: idle fluctuations

Louie,

The butterfly valves in the throttle body may be sticking. Remove the 4
bolts that hold the horns (W shaped pipe at the back of the intake
manifold) in place and remove the horns. You can now see the butterfly
valves in the center of the engine. Use some carb cleaner on it and
re-assemble.

-Christian