Re: Brown DeLo Wires

--- In dmcnews, Bill Robertson wrote:

> Note most circuits that are switched on the hot side
> in domestic cars are switched on the ground in DeLo.

You've said this for SO many times...
WHICH circuits do you mean???

I've currently been working on installing a Digital Dashboard
in my Nissan 100NX, so I've been researching its electrics
thouroughly for the past weeks and one thing I noticed is
how much circuits on that car are switched grounds too.

Then again, I don't think you'd see a little Japanese car
as "domestic". Would my previous Ford Escort count as
domestic? It had a LOT of similar wiring to my Nissan;
I know, because I DO have wiring diagrams for that too...

Please explain,

JAN van de Wouw
Thinking Different... Using a Mac...

DMC-12 "Dagger" since Sep. 2000
100NX "Saphire" since Nov. 2002
BTW, for those interested in the Dash, it looks like this:
<http://images.cardomain.com/member_img_a/331000-331999/
331578_12_full.jpg>