Re: [DML] Suspension Options for the DeLorean

Re: [DML] Suspension Options for the DeLorean

Dear, list,

Hello. I am not sure about this because I sent them e-mail, and they never
answer me. We might have other option....carrera shocks.

I found Carrera shocks from the old DML. and I checked their webpage.
They have shock Absorbers for Delorean on their Street Performance catalog
page 6.

http://www.carrerashocks.com/catalogs02.htm
http://www.carrerashocks.com/PDF%20Catalogs/2000%20Street%20Performance.pdf

According from the catalog, this shock is 3 position adjustable. We may be
order them
custom setup for each people needs. For example, aluminum shock body, harder
damping or longer stroke if we pay more than their Street Performance shocks.

If there anyone in the list use Carrera shocks, please tell me how do you
think of
Their shocks. I personally use PJ Grady Performance shock Absorbers (I guess
it is made from bilstein???) and DMC Original Springs. I like this setup
because better handling than Original setup. plus I have been using this set for 2
years and I dont have any problem so far.

Blacknight