Ken's Parts Car Inventory

Hello,

This has been a long time coming, and I wanted to make sure I included everyone who might be interested in seeing this. I've finally assembled an inventory from Ken's DeLorean parts car, VIN 5609. It is current as of today, and includes everything we have left from the parts car.

You can view this document by logging in, and going to the files section of the dmcnews page, (http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/dmcnews/files/) and double clicking on the "Ken's Parts Car" folder, about half way down. This is a Microsoft Word document, so it should be fairly easy to read...but let me know if you have trouble opening it.

Prices "as new" are listed on the far right of this document, where available, and our prices are listed right next to that. If the "our price" field is blank, that means we are asking half of what the "new" price is. Otherwsie, the price is as listed. (Ken, you have to pay double, lol)

Take a second to look...see if there's anything you need, and I'll do my best to fill your orders as fast as I can.

Thanks for your time and attention,
Josh Haldeman
VIN 5102
VIN 15964