From: captain_hydrogen [mailto:captainhydrogen@xxxx]
Subject: [DML] DeLorean Shipping

I am preparing to enter the world of DeLorean ownership and went to
www.movingcompanies.ws to get quotes from multiple companies for
shipping a DeLorean from NY to AZ (2,450 miles approx). Most of the
quotes have been around $1,050, but one company,
www.hurstautotransport.com, gave a Discount Rate of $845.

Is this a fair, good, great, ... etc. rate or do I need to keep
looking? Does anyone have any cheaper alternatives?