Suspension Options for the DeLorean

I am exploring various Suspension Options for the DeLorean. I am not
interested in chop and swap methods or cutting coils, so I have
compiled a list of readily available suspension options and possible
combinations for this car:

Suspension Options:
1 DMC Original Springs
2 DMCH Performance Springs
3 PJ Grady Performance Front Springs

A DMC Original Shock Absorbers
B DMCH Performance Shock Absorbers
C PJ Grady Performance Shock Absorbers
D Mid-State DMC Touring Shock Absorbers

Possible Combinations:
1A 1B 1C 1D
2A 2B 2C 2D
3A 3B 3C 3D

The combinations I am most interested in are: 2C (DMCH Performance
Springs with PJ Grady Performance Shock Absorbers) and 2D (DMCH
Performance Springs with Mid-State DMC Touring Shock Absorbers).

Has anyone tried either 2C or 2D on their cars? If so could you
please provide me, and the community for that matter, a review
comparing them to the original setup and with other combinations?

I am also interested in other owner observations, speculations,
pros/cons, warnings, known issues, and benefits regarding various
DeLorean suspension options. I am open to any and all suggestions.

Thank you,
Ben Ferguson