1982 delorean dmc-12 Running
From: NY - To: AZ

Discount Rate

The majority of vehicles at this rate are picked up within 14
business days from time the vehicle is availavle for pickup. Door to
door (when safe and legal), fully insured, pre and post inspections
included. $200 company fee due up front.(cashier's check, money
order, or credit card.) Balance is due upon delivery, COD. Payment in
full up front is accepted. Give us a call with any questions: 888-251-
9822

$845.00

Thank you
Ben Ferguson
Owner - Sonoran Scientific
Member of the Board of Directors - American Hydrogen Association
(www.clean-air.org)
Member - Arizona DeLorean Club (www.az-d.org)
captainhydrogen@xxxx