Re: Suspension Options for the DeLorean

Ben,

Mid-State Delorean club (Marty Maier) also sells an excellent set
of progressive rate springs that have been run with the Mid-State
shock setup by several members here on the DML. I personally have
a custom version of this setup on my Grand National powered DMC,
and although I have limited mileage on this car since the Spring,
I have noticed a major improvement over the previous setup.

The Mid-State progressive rate springs have been sold in limited
quantities, but are available if you are serious about purchasing
a set. Just contact Marty Maier via the email link on the website
for the Mid-State club and you will be added to the list. Marty
usually has small runs of these spring sets made, so he may have
an extra set ready to ship or you may need to wait for a run.

In my opinion, they are worth the wait.

Later,
Rich W.

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "captain_hydrogen"
<captainhydrogen@xxxx> wrote:
> I am exploring various Suspension Options for the DeLorean. I am
not interested in chop and swap methods or cutting coils, so I have