Re: Mid-Atlantic Fall Foliage Tour Web Page is done

Re: Mid-Atlantic Fall Foliage Tour Web Page is done

I would just like to personally thank all those who helped make the annual
Fall Tour such a success. Especially Mike DeLuca and Kevin Abato. It was a
great weekend with almost 20 DeLoreans in attendance I believe. We had people
attend from many different states. I think everyone who did attend had a great
time. Kevin did a really great job on the web site with all the pictures and
recap of the events, so be sure to take a look at our club's site.

Gary Gore
Vice President
DeLorean Mid Atlantic
www.deloreanmidatlantic.com