      1. Re: 6x8 speakers in rear
           From: "supermattthehero" <supermatty@xxxxxxx>
      2. Re: Mid-Atlantic Fall Foliage Tour Web Page is done
           From: Dmc3360@xxxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 00:05:41 -0000
   From: "supermattthehero" <supermatty@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: 6x8 speakers in rear

I've done this on parts of my car but I didn't use dynamat.  Instead I
went to Lowe's and got this stuff called "Peel 'n Seal."  It's in
their roofing section, and looks just like dynamat extreme without the
label; it's aluminum backed and sticky.  It comes in a 12 1/2 sq ft
roll for only $14.  I believe the last time I checked, this was about
1/4 of the price of a similar length of dynamat extreme.

Matt

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Soma576@xxxx wrote:
> In a message dated 10/26/03 4:17:59 PM Central Standard Time,
> webmaster@xxxx writes:
>
> > BTW the dynamat was to quieten the car down, not to improve the
stereo.

> Another DML'er on here is covering his entire interior with dynamat
under the
> carpets, and i do mean the whole thing.

Message: 2