      1. Quote of the Day....
           From: "cruznmd" <racuti1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Mechanic Help in south florida
           From: John Podlewski <john_podlewski@xxxxxxxxx>
      3. DeLorean Shipping
           From: "captain_hydrogen" <captainhydrogen@xxxxxxx>
      4. Re: DeLorean Shipping
           From: kKoncelik@xxxxxxx
      5. Re: DeLorean Shipping
           From: FSMinc@xxxxxxxx
      6. Re: DeLorean Shipping
           From: "Dave Swingle" <swingle@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. Re: DeLorean Shipping
           From: Samuel <samuel_yahoo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Re: Re: 6x8 speakers in rear
           From: Soma576@xxxxxxx
      9. Re: Installed El-Glo instrument cluster photos
           From: Soma576@xxxxxxx
     10. Re: DeLorean Shipping
           From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     11. Re: DeLorean Shipping
           From: "supermattthehero" <supermatty@xxxxxxx>
     12. Re: Re: 6x8 speakers in rear
           From: Martin Gutkowski <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     13. Re: Re: DeLorean Shipping
           From: Martin Gutkowski <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     14. Re:Window Problem
           From: lhemb@xxxxxxx
     15. Re: Clusters
           From: grex37@xxxxxxx
     16. Re: DeLorean Shipping
           From: kKoncelik@xxxxxxx
     17. Re: DeLorean Shipping
           From: FSMinc@xxxxxxxx
     18. Re: DeLorean Shipping
           From: Horseman of PA <the_horseman_pa@xxxxxxxxx>
     19. Re: Re: Clusters
           From: Andrew <aos+yahoo@xxxxxxxx>
     20. Passenger Door Won't Shut Right
           From: "p12c16" <PRC1216@xxxxxxx>
     21. Re: Re: 6x8 speakers in rear
           From: Soma576@xxxxxxx
     22. Re: Clusters
           From: "Harold McElraft" <hmcelraft@xxxxxxx>
     23. Re: Re: 6x8 speakers in rear (Dynamat)
           From: Martin Gutkowski <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     24. Re: Re: Clusters
           From: Jim Strickland <ihaveanaccount@xxxxxxxx>
     25. Re: Re:Window Problem
           From: Jim Strickland <ihaveanaccount@xxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2003 12:43:26 -0000
   From: "cruznmd" <racuti1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Quote of the Day....

"A DeLorean? You don't own a DeLorean. There's like only THREE of
them left in the entire world."

    -Home Depot employee (unsuccessfully) trying to make a copy of my
key.

Rich

Message: 2