[DML] Re: Clusters

Digital dashes are like digital clocks to me. They never tell me
enough information instantly. An analog clock for example tells me
how much time is remaining, etc. at a glance - my usual reason for
looking. So, I personally prefer analog. I especially like the
lighting experiments that enhance the look.

Harold McElraft - 3354

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Andrew <aos+yahoo@xxxx> wrote:
> On Sun, 26 Oct 2003 grex37@xxxx wrote:
>
> > Speaking of modifying/replacing instrument clusters, would it be
> > possible to transfer a digital dash from a different car and
make it
> > work in a DeLorean (assuming that the size of it is the same)?
>
> #10115 has a Dakota digital dash, as does #16816 (and perhaps
others). In the case of car instrument clusters, most people still