Re: [DML] Re: 6x8 speakers in rear (Dynamat)

Re: [DML] Re: 6x8 speakers in rear (Dynamat)

Hi Andy

I covered the rear shelf, and inside the rear quarters up to the
seatbelt mounts, and one sheet over the centre console arch up to the
gearshift. I had terrible road noise and it has quietened it down
considerably. I bought 10 sheets of Dynamat Extreme off eBay for $109
IIRC. I'll get around to doing the rest at some point.

Martin