Stainless Steel Illusion Update

Got the word this afternoon that the books are expected to clear customs
Thursday. Allowing for time for our freight company to pick them up and get
them to Texas, I expect that we will be shipping books the middle of next
week.

As an aside, I will be out of the office beginning Thursday, October 23 and
will not return until the morning of November 11. My email access will be
sporadic, so feel free to call or email Warren (warren AT usadmc.com) or
Julie (julie_m AT usadmc.com) if you need.

For those attending the NEC show in Birmingham on the 8th and 9th, stop by
and see me and DMC's shipping manager, Ben Shrum, at the Carcoon display.

James Espey
DeLorean Motor Company (Texas)
800/USA-DMC1