Stainless Steel Illusion Update

As some may have already noticed, we shipped all the preorders for
SSI on Wednesday - many people received them today. I am still out of
the office, but received this word from our shipping manager.

I will be passing through Houston on my way to the UK to help our new
UK parts supplier and attend the NEC show next weekend in Birmingham,
England. If anyone would like anything brought over, please send me a
email at "james (at) delorean.com"- thank you!

James Espey
DeLorean Motor Company