Stainless Steel Illusion Update

Just received word that the books are scheduled to arrive at the Port of
Long Beach THIS FRIDAY. Barring any lengthy delays with customs or shipping
from Long Beach to Texas, I would expect we will begin filling PRE-ORDERS by
the 29th of October - well ahead of schedule!!!

Additionally, I have received three "advance" copies today that were shipped
separately from the main shipment for review. All I can say is "WOW!" -
longtime DML'ers will remember when I first tried to have SSI reprinted in
1997-1998 - so seeing these copies, updated and reprinted really is the
culmination of years of effort. And that "new book" smell is really cool,
too!

If you have not yet pre-ordered your copy of the updated, second edition of
"DeLorean: Stainless Steel Illusion", do it now to ensure that your order is
shipped the day the books arrive.

http://www.stainless-steel-illusion.com

James Espey
DeLorean Motor Company