Re: [DML] Top 10 ways to tell whether or not you are a DeLorean nerd

Re: [DML] Top 10 ways to tell whether or not you are a DeLorean nerd

Mark

Check www.entermyworld.com for virtually every article, movie grab
and information download possible!!

http://www.entermyworld.com/dsontv/index.html includes the Rocky 3
clip you asked about.

John Chapelhow
MMG 287W : 'Boeing' #0737

If you'll remember, a montage scene in Rocky III, where Rocky was
endorsing products, there was one shot of him sitting in a
DeLorean... Might someone have this pic they could send me?